What are the existing policies for TINSICO store?
Which payment methods do you accept ?
We accept the following modes of payment:
Please note: As of now we do not accept international cards. CODs only available through delivery partners.
What if the money is debited from my account and the transaction is not successful?
In case, money is debited from your account and the transaction is not successful, the amount shall be auto-refunded/reversed back to your account.
If the money is not credited back within 24 hours to your account, then kindly email/call us with the below details:
- Transaction ID
- Order Date and amount
- Bank name and payment gateway
- Customer Name and Contact number
If the payment is received at our end, the order will be confirmed post reconciliation. If not, we will initiate the refund to your account within 3 working days from our payment gateway.
In any given scenario once we initiate the refund amount shall be reversed to your account within 7-15 working days.
How do I find products in the TINSICO online shop?
You can find products in different ways:
- Via the main search window (live search):
Enter a keyword (e.g. ‘bathroom rack) and you will receive related matches.
All matches will be displayed by pressing the ‘search’ button or the enter key.
- Search in the categories:
Looking for something in a specific subject area (e.g. Health Care)?
Our main categories and subject areas will provide you a quick overview.
- Products, A–Z
Do you want an overview of all products then search the products through category icons or through a navigation bar with all shopping categories displayed and categorized by different parameters like Brand, Price, Color, Size etc.
- Are you looking for special offers or new products?
You’ll find what you’re looking for in the menu bar
How can I replace a defective, damaged or incorrect product?
We are very sorry should you have received a defective, damaged or simply the wrong product. We consistently try to conduct all deliveries to your utmost satisfaction.
Please visit our Exchange Policy.
How does the product filters work in the shop?
Product filters are possible on 5 types,
- Product Category
In order to reset the filters, click on the selected option again. For example, if you chose to filter by blue color and to reset the filter then click on the blue color again. The same applies to the all other categories.
Product filters are available on the left side panel in the shop page.
How can I save and recover my shopping cart?
- If you have made up several products in your shopping cart that you want to order later, you can just leave them in the cart and logout from your account and after relogging you can click on the cart symbol again to see the abandoned cart.
- In order to recover the cart, please log into your account and open the cart again.
- If you have not registered yet, you may still leave your shopping cart and come back to it again later.
How can I change the quantity of items in the shopping basket or remove an item from the cart?
You can change the quantity of an item contained in your shopping basket, or delete it, at any time.
- Go to your shopping cart.
- By clicking on the “x” located to the right of each product, you can remove an item from your cart.
- Your shopping cart is immediately updated.
How to change the quantity of a product:
- Go to your shopping cart. To the right of each item price, you will find the “number” field. You can either increase or decrease the quantity by pressing “+” or “-” symbols respectively.
- Alternatively, select the number displayed and enter the new number.
A button at the bottom of items will be enabled to update the shopping cart. Click on this button and the recalculated total price will be displayed.
How can I add products to the wishlist?
- A product can be added to the wishlist by using the symbol next to the ADD TO CART button in the product page.
- Once added wishlist is viewable by clicking on the same symbol from the top right corner of the Main Menu next to cart symbol .
How can I move the product from wishlist to the shopping cart?
- In the wishlist page, all the products marked as favorite are visible. There is an Add to Cart link at the extreme right of each product under Added Date.
- Clicking on the Add to Cart link should bring it back to the shopping cart automatically.
Why is my coupon code not being accepted?
Your coupon code may already be expired and therefore no longer valid. Please check the coupon conditions and validity period.
Only coupons which have been purchased via our online shop can be redeemed. Coupons which you have been promised by telephone or which were issued by a third party provider cannot currently be redeemed online for technical reasons.
I no longer have my coupon code. Can I request this again?
One of our employees can have a coupon code sent to you again. To do this, write us an email or call us. We will then send you a coupon code without delay.
Where and how can I redeem a coupon after recommending a friend?
You can easily redeem a coupon which you have received, for example, for recommending a new customer, via My Account Dashboard. As soon as your recommended friend has placed an order in our shop, you will be able to redeem your coupon.
(See Unused Coupons. Here you can find out the current status of your Unused Refer A Friend Coupons).
Additional note: You cannot redeem all coupons at the same time. ONLY one coupon can be redeemed at a time. A minimum order of 300 INR is required to redeem a coupon.
Please observe that only coupons which have been purchased via our online shop can be redeemed.
Here you will find your “My account/Registration“.
Where can I find available, used and expired coupons other than friend referral coupons?
You can find all your available, used and expired coupons in the “MyAccount/My Coupons” page.
How can I recommend new customers/friends?
You can recommend friends and acquaintances as new customers in our online shop. Please look here: “Customers recommend new customers“
What can I do if I have problems registering, logging in or ordering?
- First register via your customer account and then fill your shopping cart!
- Check whether you have installed the latest updates and programs for your operating system.
- Fill in all mandatory input fields highlighted during registration. Fill in the input fields carefully.
- Note your password (observe capitals and lower-case letters if necessary). If you forget your password, click LOST YOUR PASSWORD? and follow the instructions.
- Please also observe that only one customer account can be created with your email address.
Here you can find the login for your account.
We are happy to answer further questions on the order process. Simply call us on +91 9360913270.
Why can’t I log in with my access data? How can I get new access data?
Should you no longer be able to register for the online shop, the “Lost your password?” function gives you the opportunity to create new access data.
- Enter your data (username or Email) which you entered on registration
- You will be sent a link which you can use to reset your password.
- Use the link in the registered email and create a new password.
Should you still be unable to register, please call us:
Tel. +91 9360913270.
Where can I change my personal data, such as my address, delivery address and password etc.?
You can manage all of your stored data in your personal customer account. To do this, you must register via your account. You can do this by clicking on “My Account” in the bottom right from the Footer Menu or at the top right on the symbol “My Account / Register”.
If you are already registered, click on your name at the top right on the website.
On the following dashboard page, you will be able to change individual data on your,
- Orders – You can order again by clicking VIEW button
- Addresses – You can edit billing and shipping address
- Account details – You can change your first name, last name, display name, email and password
Additionally, you can add your Wishlist by clicking on the symbol
Prior to closing your order, you are given the opportunity to check your entries and to correct them if necessary in the checkout page.
Here you will find “My Account / Register”
Is an order also possible without registration?
Yes, meanwhile you can place an order without creating a customer account.
- Fill your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
- Next, the registration dialogue appears, which provides you with three options.
- Returning Customer? Click here to login
- If you do not want to register then fill in the “Billing Details” and optionally choose to not click the check box after providing the billing details.
- Shipping Details are by default copied from billing details to ensure shipping cost is calculated based on shipping address
- Confirm your information by verifying the payment details and agreeing to the website terms and conditions, newsletter subscription and then clicking the “Place order” button.
Your order will now be completed without registering a customer account.
What are the value-added features provided by TINSICO on its website?
Below are the list of features supported on the website,
- Send this Product: This feature is made available to let the customer share the product of interest to their family members, friends or anyone with a valid email address. This feature is enabled on every product page below the ADD TO CART button
- Compare Products: This feature is made available to provide the customer a possibility to compare two similar products for their use and application. This feature is enabled on the product page below ADD TO CART button.
- Check Pin Code: This feature is made available to provide the customer the possibility to check if the product can be delivered to their address using area pin code. This feature is enabled on the product page below the product pricing.
- Newsletter Subscription: This feature is made available in all pages for the customers to signup to receive all product, discounts, customer referral program and other company services updates.
- Choose Your Shipping Option: This transparent shipping calculator feature is enabled on the View Cart shipping section area for the customer to select the available shipping options for a seamless experience to get their product/products delivered on time and to know the exact shipping cost.
- Wish List: This option enable the customers to add favorite product for buying them at a later point in time. Customers can opt to add these products in the cart after revisiting the online store.
- Quick View: All products are enabled for quick view in case you wish to see bare minimal details like pricing, short description, product image and product options.